15 March 2013

Upgrade

I’ve made some changes to the blog. I’ve changed the name because the ‘Fluffy Little Ball of Hate’ is not all I am. I mean I am always fluffy, but I’m not always filled with hate. As I’ve got older I’ve found that hate isn’t what I’m usually filled with anymore. I’m often filled with a kind of exhausted exasperation or blustery indignation. Either way ‘hate’ doesn’t seem right. FLBOH was also the name of the blog I attempted at uni which is still floating out there somewhere. Onwards and upwards I say, or at least sideways.
I’ve also changed the background so it looks less dark and, well, claustrophobic. Also, and I am going to admit this, it looks a bit more (dare I say it?) GROWN UP. And I’m quite partial to that shade of red.
The font size is also going up. It was a bit hard to read so I’ve fixed it. I had a look at changing the posts I’ve already put up but I couldn’t find out how. If anyone knows please let me know. But from now on all new posts will be in eye friendly text.
There’s also added links in the recommended blogs and sites to waste your life on sections, although they change a lot anyway. I only put that on here as this post on changes already existed.
Er…that’s about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment